Family Health Care Manager (FHCM) manages your family’s medical expenses and tracks medical conditions. Track FSA Claims. Track insurance claims. Track symptoms. See what you owe to providers, what your insurance company owes you, which claims you need to submit, which claims are overdue, and much, much more!
Are you drowning in a mass of medical bills, receipts, and claim forms? Can’t remember which claims you’ve submitted and whether they’ve been paid? Not sure which expenses to submit to your Flex Spending Account (FSA), or how much money is even left? Can’t find the EOB for a disputed claim? Is your blood pressure rising just from trying to stay on top of all your medical paperwork?
Get Organized! Family Health Care Manager (FHCM) can help you with all of this and much more. Know exactly what you owe, what your insurance company owes you, and which claims you need to submit. FHCM’s innovative dashboard view tells you at a glance the status of all your medical finances and benefits, and lets you quickly see exactly which visits you need to submit and which you’re waiting for your insurer to process. Track your deductibles and see if you’ve reached your out of pocket maximum. Know at a glance how many physical therapy visits you have left. You’ll save money by tracking medical bills, reimbursements, payments, and tax deductions.
FHCM can save you time and reduce stress by helping you keep all your paperwork organized. No more hunting through stacks of paper to find the right form.
Track family members’ medical conditions and history in detail. FHCM seamlessly tracks symptoms, treatment, diagnosis and procedure codes, lab results, and physical exams. You can enter your own observations of symptoms and link them to ongoing conditions. Medical history related to provider visits and your own observations are completely integrated. You can quickly see how many times your child had an ear infection last year or what your blood pressure was the last 3 times it was checked either by you or your physician. Find all the times you experienced a particular symptom, and what medications were prescribed.
FHCM is designed to work the way you work. Data entry is intuitive. The design uses extensive hyperlinking so you can almost always “get there from here”. Most screens and activities can be reached from multiple starting points. Entry of healthcare provider visits and insurance claims is flexible; you only enter as much data as is helpful to you..
There are many programs out there that are simple electronic filing cabinets, but FHCM does much more. And unlike other programs that ask you to submit private information to their web site, FHCM keeps your data on your computer. No information is sent to FHCM..
See a list of features and comparison to Quicken Medical Expense Manager (QMEM)
Wondering about getting your information into FHCM?
Read a review of FHCM at FinancialSoft.about.com
Here are some of FHCM’s most innovative features:
- Easy entry of healthcare provider visits – as much or as little detail as you like
- Keep your data private! No web entry - it's all on your computer.
- Track bills, insurance payments, write-offs, and your own payments
- Multiple “installment” payments per visit
- Instantly see balances with all your providers
- Enter “statement” payments toward provider balance and optionally assign them to unpaid visits
- Quickly find expenses that need to be submitted for reimbursement
- Identify claims that haven’t been processed
- Flag claims that were denied or in dispute so you can come back to them
- Designate providers as in or out of network, allowing intelligent calculation of deductibles and OOP expenses.
- Automatically track services that your insurance company limits and get a warning when you are running out of your allowance for that service!
- Track non-provider expenses such as fitness benefits or durable medical equipment
- Easily track EOBs, Insurance Claims, and Flexible Spending Account Claims and Balances
- Intelligent calculation of expense eligibility for FSA reimbursement
- Track remaining balance on FSAs. FHCM warns you if you haven’t used up your contribution as year-end approaches or if you still you have visits to submit as the deadline for submission of claims is approaching!
- Innovative dashboard view quickly shows you the status of deductibles and OOP expenses, claims requiring your attention, provider balances, and FSA status. FHCM shows you what needs your attention most!